I can not add Merrick Bank Credit Card get error cc502

Autoadvisor
Autoadvisor Member ✭✭
:( Recently got error from Merrick Bank deactivated account can not reactivate get error cc502 several consecutive days in a row.

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This error has been escalated to our service partners and work is in progress to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

To follow the ongoing Alert for this issue, please visit and bookmark the Alert available here.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• rengoran
    rengoran Member ✭✭
    Me too. For about a week now.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Autoadvisor & @rengoran,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and may be required to file for an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rengoran
    rengoran Member ✭✭
    I chatted with Quicken support this morning. Told them I have been having this issue for a week. They had me run a couple tests which also gave the cc-502 error. At the end they said it must be Merrick Bank's fault and I should call them. :(
  • Autoadvisor
    Autoadvisor Member ✭✭
    That's Quicken Support's job it's their server access
  • benji2406
    benji2406 Member ✭✭
    The problem has been happening since quickens last update to the application for me. I didnt have the issue until the last patching.
  • minniejean
    minniejean Member ✭✭
    Same for me.
  • erniegiro
    erniegiro Member ✭✭
    The error message in Quicken is telling me that it can't connect with Merrick Bank because its website is unavailable. Is anyone else having the same issue?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which of these banks are you trying to connect to?
    Did you recently receive notice from the bank about an upcoming merger or website update?
  • erniegiro
    erniegiro Member ✭✭
    The one on your image above, and no, no notice about merger or website update. the activity page on the account details screen in quicken is correct.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not seen any other notices here in the Community about a problem with Merrick Bank Credit Card.

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• draebkcalb
    draebkcalb Member
    edited July 2021
    Same problem. I contacted Quicken support, but none of their suggestions helped. [Removed- Speculation]
  • benji2406
    benji2406 Member ✭✭
    Its really strange that I can down load my statement on the bill section of quicken for Merrick with no problems but I cannot down load transactions. So I do not think this is a Merrick issue this continues to be an issue and I have done everything Quicken has suggested.
  • kyoelin60
    kyoelin60 Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same issue. I deleted and tried to re-add the Merrick CC account but I'm still getting the website down error. I can get into the account outside of Quicken with no issue.
  • Randyfitz
    Randyfitz Member
    edited July 2021
    I have also had this same issue since 7/7/2021, [removed - misleading, error is not related to release]
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This error has been escalated to our service partners and work is in progress to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

To follow the ongoing Alert for this issue, please visit and bookmark the Alert available here.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.