Connectivity to Schwab Accounts via Quicken One-Step Update

I've been chasing my tail for months trying to figure out why I can no longer connect to my Schwab accounts via One Step Update. I've spoken to both Quicken and Schwab Support on multiple occasions. Today, I found an obscure third-party article on the web that indicates Schwab removed their OFX/Direct Connect server LAST FALL. Doh! Why didn't Schwab say something? Why didn't Quicken know about this and come up with an alternative solution? Seems the two companies ought to get together on this!

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That article most certainly is wrong as I've been downloading from Schwab for years and did so again just today.
    From what you've said here it seems like you've been able to download from Schwab in the past but can no longer do so?  What version of Quicken are you using?  If it's not the subscription version then the last pre-subscription version - 2017 - no longer has the ability to download from any financial institution.  If you're on the subscription version then you need to provide some details about your situation.
  • Warren.Smith
    Warren.Smith Member
    R35.31 Subscription