Fifth Third Bank continues to error [edited]

Options

Answers

• Greg Semple
    Greg Semple Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the issue. 
  • dmoore15
    dmoore15 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem as mentioned above. Now in day 5 for me.
  • rfilipo
    rfilipo Member
    Options
    Same problem. From October 26, 2021 to date not fixed. Referenced link above says nothing new. Wait two days and try again. It's now been six days. At least give us an update on what the problem is. Fifth Third Bank says it's a known Quicken problem and Quicken is working on it. Fifth Third Bank users need it fixed.
  • JWT123
    JWT123 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I tried quicken support yesterday. They said since the error code was OL, not CC the problem was with Fifth Third. Today the 53 rep read the Quicken statement above to me. Hmmm. [Removed-Disruptive/Speculation]. 2) I’m paying bills through 53 online app today. And using Morningstar for investments. Do I need Quicken anymore? Thoughts?
  • esbagwell
    esbagwell Member
    Options
    Same problem. Perhaps its time to leave Quicken
  • Cherilu
    Cherilu Member
    Options
    Same problem here.
  • Jon4
    Jon4 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This problem started for me 9/26/2021. Still a problem and I even upgraded to R36.17 .
  • dfield759
    dfield759 Member
    Options
    Same problem on October 3. When will this be fixed.
  • JPYoung
    JPYoung Member ✭✭
    Options
    I know this is outside of Quicken, but is anyone also having problems registering your device on the 53.com website? I have cookies enabled but everytime I log in, it keeps asking me to register my device. I've tried registering it several times.
  • Brian133
    Brian133 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is there a resolution coming?
  • slieving
    slieving Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am not getting an error. I just have one 5/3 account that will not update. Any ideas?
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    JPYoung said:
    I know this is outside of Quicken, but is anyone also having problems registering your device on the 53.com website? I have cookies enabled but everytime I log in, it keeps asking me to register my device. I've tried registering it several times.
    Perhaps your issue is related to the following posted Alert?:  NEW 9/28/21 Fifth/Third Direct Connect OL-332-A or Invalid Login error.  If connection cannot be established then it is logical that registration likely cannot be done as well.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• wdlewis60
    wdlewis60 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's been nearly a week that this connection is not working. Does everyone still have the same problem that the 5/3 bank connection is not working.

Bill
  • wdlewis60
    wdlewis60 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's frustrating that the bank cannot fix this and quicken cannot either.
  • Jay Jay
    Jay Jay Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not fixed yet.
  • Turbo
    Turbo Member
    Options
    Same problem. Quicken keeps saying try again in 48 hours. NEED TO RESOLVE!
  • hlusky
    hlusky Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Quicken seems to be trying to update the wrong account at 5/3.
  • geo791
    geo791 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, Quicken has had connection issues with Fifth Third Bank since 9/27. Both Quicken and 5/3 are aware of the problem. Seems to be an ongoing problem with Quicken and 5/3 and the connection issues do not get resolved in a timely manner. You can login to 5/3 and export transactions and import them into Quicken...clunky but it does work. Also, you may be able to deactivate all of your 5/3 accounts and then reset them. This can resolve the connection issue but you will not be able to send payments from within Quicken with Express Web connect. I do not make payments from within Quicken any longer but go directly to the 5/3 web site, login, and pay from there. There are no issues using that method and it is just as easy, or even easier, to complete bill payments. Here is a link to the OL-332-A error:

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Brian133

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. We currently do not have an ETA when 5/3rd will have a resolution. For any updates, we recommend following the alert page for any updates and resolutions. You can follow by going across the top to the right of the title and clicking the ribbon button.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899652/new-9-28-21-fifth-third-direct-connect-ol-332-a-or-invalid-login-error#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @wdlewis60

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue. We currently do not have an ETA when 5/3rd will have a resolution. For any updates, we recommend following the alert page for any updates and resolutions. You can follow by going across the top to the right of the title and clicking the ribbon button.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899652/new-9-28-21-fifth-third-direct-connect-ol-332-a-or-invalid-login-error#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• wdlewis60
    wdlewis60 Member ✭✭
    Options
    thank you for answering. It seems that when there are problems for me, it's with the 5/3 account connection, not the credit cards I use. This is frustrating and I hope that it will get solved soon so that I can reconcile my accounts and track my expenditures.

regards,
    Bill
  • Btsieg
    Btsieg Member
    Options
    The problem hasn't resolved itself for all of us and I can't seem to get a response from Quicken on what they are doing to fix it. The last response from Quicken was September 29th. It is now October 3rd and I still have no idea what's going on and when this problem will be fixed.
  • No!
    No! Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    [removed - speculation/disruptive]
  • Allanfug_xtra
    Allanfug_xtra Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is Monday morning October 4 at 7:00 AM. This problem with Fifth/Third Bank still persists. Is there an expectation for a fix yet?
  • ricklynchcore
    ricklynchcore Member ✭✭
    Options
    Nothing yet I see, any ETA???
  • ricklynchcore
    ricklynchcore Member ✭✭
    Options
    Monday October 4th still no fix. ETA?????
  • J. D. Riley
    J. D. Riley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken-when will this 5/3 problem be fixed. Today is 10/4/21 approx 0800.
  • JWB1
    JWB1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here--please advise when there will be a fix! Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.