Cannot connect to America First CU following upgrade to 6.4.4

I can no longer connect to America First CU on Quicken following an upgrade to Quicken for Mac 6.4.4. Quicken said I need to talk to my credit union and my credit union said I need to talk to Quicken. I have disconnected my accounts and tried to re-add them.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Fillmore,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue as well as explaining what you've tried so far, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Did you happen to receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    I am receiving OFX error#-1 from America First CU. I have disconnected my accounts and tried reconnected several times. It will download once but the next time I try to connect it gives the error.
  • Hello @ChrisEch2993

Thank you for your response, although we apologize you are having this persisting issue. To obtain a better understanding of this issue could you let us know what connection method you are using? Also, what instance are you using? Below is a visual example of the instances available. 

Please elaborate so that we may provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    Using Direct Connect with the first bank on the list America First Credit Union.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    Hello @ChrisEch2993,

Thank you for that update. 

I looked in my own software, and I do not see that instance in the list anymore.

Can I have you try connecting one of the other two instances? Just a heads up, neither of these instances have a Direct Connect option available. 

Let us know how this goes and if you have any more questions about this.

Quicken Alyssa

• sgastondc
    sgastondc Member
    We are talking about Americafirst.com right? There is no connection at all?
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    Hello @sgastondc,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion. 

I just checked my own software and the instance that comes up for Americafirst.com is pictured below. 

Hope this helps!

Quicken Alyssa

• ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    This is the instance I was using when having the problems I described.... The other instances on the list on your screen shots are all different bank institutions (or credit unions). I am still getting the message of an "OFX error #-1" each time I try to synch my accounts. Please help
  • ChrisEch2993
    ChrisEch2993 Member ✭✭
    To clarify- it is the "www.americafirst.com" account that I am using and that is the correct address for my credit union....