Recording (Quicken 2000) [Edited]

Options
If a make one deposit with several different customers how do I record the different names for the one deposit. Then at the end of the year how do I print out a year end report for each customer? Thank you!

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    To track the source payee of each deposit, you will need to use distinct transactions.  If you want to use only one deposit transaction in the financial institution account register, I suggest you enter the deposit transactions in an offline cash account holding register and use a transfer transaction from the holding register to deposit the funds in the financial institution's account register.  

Answers

• miracles@5600
    Options
    Information on depositing.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @miracles@5600,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • WindowsHelp > About Quicken
    • MacQuicken > About Quicken

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• miracles@5600
    Options
    I have the old 2000 addition but I'm going to upgrade to the deluxe
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    To track the source payee of each deposit, you will need to use distinct transactions.  If you want to use only one deposit transaction in the financial institution account register, I suggest you enter the deposit transactions in an offline cash account holding register and use a transfer transaction from the holding register to deposit the funds in the financial institution's account register.  
  • miracles@5600
    Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.