you need a feature request

Options
Steve642
Steve642 Member
:/ You need a feature request from the users. If not, it says that you do not care. That is unacceptable. I saw that others have asked ...the answer was we don't have a feature request and it was close. Closed? Seriously? I am evaluating if quicken is going to be a good solution for me as of now it is not. I really don't like that you do not seem to care about what the users want and need.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Steve642,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I understand that may be frustrating. 

The Community does have the option for you to create Idea Posts for features that you would like to see in Quicken, you can also find Idea Posts that others have created and vote on them in hopes of getting this feature under consideration by our development team. 

I hope you find this to be of use!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Steve642 Your post here lacks any context, and I don't see any other posts you've made. You're referencing some discussion you read, but didn't describe what it was. In order to try to help with whatever issues you're dealing with, you need to describe the problem or the functionality which you're missing. Sometimes, we can suggest ways to achieve what you want which you may not have discovered. Sometimes we can point to an existing Idea thread regarding the same issue, which may be marked as a planned feature or may still be gathering user votes and feedback to encourage the developers to move this idea up the priority list. Sometimes a new Idea post is warranted, and others in the user community may agree with the identified need and add their votes. 

The developers of Quicken Mac definitely do listen to user requests. However, there are more than 500 feature requests on this site, and they can only tackle a few at a time, so the Idea posts and voting here help them in prioritizing which issues will have the largest impact.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.