Failed to change from C to R

kanderson
kanderson Member
All of a sudden my cleared checks will not reconcile. I keep getting the message, "There are no new transactions to reconcile" even though the items have simply been marked cleared. I waited a couple days to make sure there would be new transactions and the same thing....just the C. I looked in the help folder and the only thing I saw was an option to select use online balances: I remember that option, from before, but that is gone now, there is no option to select that box from the tool icon.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @kanderson,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a thread where some users are discussing what to do if cleared transactions are not appearing in the reconciliation window. You may follow this link to see that thread. 

I hope this helps.
    Please let us know how it goes so we may help troubleshoot further if needed. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are you reconciling to the online balance?
    There have been reports lately that the Online Balance isn't updating for Express Web Connect accounts.  As such the "Ending date" is in the past, and as such there aren't any transactions on or before that old date that haven't been reconciled, and so you will get the error message.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.