Does Quicken give the 5GB promotion every year I renew?

I renewed my Q annual subscription. Now there's a redemption code in my Q account under Dropbox Offer but it's marked as redeemed already. Does Quicken give me one of these every year I renew or only once? Q Support steered me toward a link in Dropbox Account area called "Redeemed Promotions" but the Dropbox GUI changed and I cannot find that link. They are clueless about this.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Geoff Stuart

Thanks for reaching out to Community. I am sorry for any trouble caused with redeeming your Dropbox offer. After one year, when you renew Quicken, you will receive a new code for another year of upgraded storage. The instructions to redeem this offer can be found at this support article. I hope this clarifies. Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if the steps in the article are still not able to resolve this issue. 

Quicken Janean 

• Geoff Stuart
    Geoff Stuart Member ✭✭
    I followed those instructions to the letter and Dropbox came back with the error "Code already redeemed' or similar language. Now what?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Geoff Stuart,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing continued trouble with redeeming the DropBox code.

If the new code you received with your recent subscription renewal is failing to be accepted, then I recommend that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. However, please note that this may likely require our support agents to seek assistance from our Tier 2 team. In which case, we advise that you wait until Monday to contact them as our Tier 2 team is out of the office during weekends.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja