Does Quicken give the 5GB promotion every year I renew?

Geoff Stuart
Geoff Stuart Member ✭✭✭
I renewed my Q annual subscription. Now there's a redemption code in my Q account under Dropbox Offer but it's marked as redeemed already. Does Quicken give me one of these every year I renew or only once? Q Support steered me toward a link in Dropbox Account area called "Redeemed Promotions" but the Dropbox GUI changed and I cannot find that link. They are clueless about this.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Hi @Geoff Stuart

Thanks for reaching out to Community. I am sorry for any trouble caused with redeeming your Dropbox offer. After one year, when you renew Quicken, you will receive a new code for another year of upgraded storage. The instructions to redeem this offer can be found at this support article. I hope this clarifies. Please let me know if you have anymore questions or if the steps in the article are still not able to resolve this issue. 

Quicken Janean 

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Geoff Stuart
    Geoff Stuart Member ✭✭✭
    I followed those instructions to the letter and Dropbox came back with the error "Code already redeemed' or similar language. Now what?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Geoff Stuart,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing continued trouble with redeeming the DropBox code.

If the new code you received with your recent subscription renewal is failing to be accepted, then I recommend that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. However, please note that this may likely require our support agents to seek assistance from our Tier 2 team. In which case, we advise that you wait until Monday to contact them as our Tier 2 team is out of the office during weekends.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.