Cannot establish Express Web Connect connection to BMO Bank of Montreal

Options
Arctic Hare
Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
I get the following response - the very same response, I've been getting for 1-1/2 years running now - whenever I try to connect to BMO using Express Web Connect: 

There was an Alert for this issue, but it was recently closed with the final post indicating "The issue has been marked as resolved" - but it doesn't actually say the issue is resolved, which, evidently, it is not. Link to Alert:
https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20271631#Comment_20271631

Please note the error clearly states "It's not your fault".

Tagged:

Comments

• Khumpy
    Khumpy Member
    Options
    I used to get the CC503 error and now I get the same "it's not your fault" message as you. I was sure hoping the issue was actually resolved.
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Community Alert re: BMO blocking access. Related or separate issue?

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Alvin Lopez
    Alvin Lopez Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is this still open?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community to report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert - which was also previously linked above by Smayer97 - for any and all available updates.

Please note that while the error code reported in this OP of this thread is different from the error shown in the Alert, it is related as we are seeing internal server errors with BMO.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.