Quicken Unable to Download Transactions from Canadian Banks - Don't Call

Options
NotSatisfied
NotSatisfied Member
When I updated the latest version of Quicken, my downloads from the bank would not load into Quicken. It created the bank transactions file but couldn't load the transactions into quicken even as a manual import. I called the Quicken Help line which cost me $19 of Lond Distance charges and the support person from the US kept me on a very long time and was unable to resolve the problem. He said he would refer the problem to the tech support people but it was never resolved even though I kept on checking for updates for weeks and it was never resolved. Finally I removed Quicken from my PC and reinstalled it and it finally work. The moral of the story, if you're calling from Canada, don't call Quicken and accumulate Long Distance charges. It's not worth the $19 with no results.

Comments

• NotSatisfied
    NotSatisfied Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Duplicate]
  • NotSatisfied
    NotSatisfied Member
    Options
    Don't Call Quicken and accumulate Long Distance Charges
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Not sure why your long distance plan is so expensive... there are LOTS of very cheap ones.

Nevertheless, Quicken DOES have a toll free #, though it is hard to track down.
    1-888-311-7276.
    (make a record of it)

If you have at least Quicken PREMIUM, the # is [Removed - Premium Phone Number] (also found in your Quicken.com account)

Note: These are the ONLY official toll-free #'s for Quicken.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello @NotSatisfied,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and sharing your feedback.

Please be aware that we do have a Toll-Free number available upon request for users calling from outside of the United States. I have sent you a private message about this.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

[Response from Merged Post]

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.