Digit.co not connecting for months now

Options
plefkowitz
plefkowitz Member ✭✭
I don't know when it started, but I'm not able to connect to digit.co anymore. I'm getting a "you are not authorized to make this request" even though I've been downloading transactions for years without issue. I did a call with Quicken who said I need to talk with Digit. I submitted a ticket to Digit and they said I have to go to quicken.

The actual error is: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_TIMEOUT;FDP-102)

I can log in to digit on my phone just fine. There is no way to log in to the service on the web itself so visiting the website from the link in the error message is of no value. I am completely frustrated at having tried to deal with this for well over two months. Not sure where to turn.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

(CTP-6750)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know when it started, but I'm not able to connect to digit.co anymore. I'm getting a "you are not authorized to make this request" even though I've been downloading transactions for years without issue. I did a call with Quicken who said I need to talk with Digit. I submitted a ticket to Digit and they said I have to go to quicken.

The actual error is: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_TIMEOUT;FDP-102)

I can log in to digit on my phone just fine. There is no way to log in to the service on the web itself so visiting the website from the link in the error message is of no value. I am completely frustrated at having tried to deal with this for well over two months. Not sure where to turn.
    Hello @plefkowitz,     

I do apologize about these problems with the FDP-102 error message. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, then try proceeding through the steps provided below:

To use the Go To Bank button:

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Choose the Accounts menu > New, then select the account you want to create.
    3. Choose your bank from the list and click Continue.
    4. Enter your sign-in info and click Continue.
    5. If you get the error again, click Go to Bank.
    6. At your bank's website, try to log in. Then navigate to the transactions in one of the accounts you're trying to add.

What if I could not sign into my bank's website?

If you couldn't sign in from the website that opened when you clicked Go To Bank, the next thing to do is to try bank names similar to yours. This would be necessary if two accounts you usually access from the same website are available under different names on our list.

For example, from the USAA website, you might see your USAA checking and mortgage accounts listed together. But from within Quicken, you may need to:

• Select USAA Bank to add your checking account.
    • Select USAA Mortgage to add your mortgage account.

Here's how to find bank names similar to the one you last chose:

1. Close the browser window that contains your bank's website.
    2. Back in Quicken, click No, maybe I chose the wrong bank name.
    3. If you see another variation on your bank's name, click it, and try signing in.
    For further information, consult the Support Article linked here

I am curious whether or not these steps resolve the issue.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • plefkowitz
    plefkowitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have done all of this. No joy. The last time Digit connected was 4/22/22.
    I can log in to my account on the digit.co website just fine. I just cannot get QUICKEN to log in anymore. It used to. But then it stopped connecting. I have created a new quicken file and added just that account but it still won't connect and gives me the same error. My password does not contain any of the disallowed characters as stated in the support article. Quicken blames Digit and Digit blames Quicken. Neither of those outcomes helps solve the problem.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @plefkowitz,

Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps and for updating us, though I do apologize that we have not been able to reach a resolution thus far. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• plefkowitz
    plefkowitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, Jasmine, so I've done that. I have the followup emails. Quicken blames Digit and vice versa. Nobody is taking ownership of this. I could sure use someone who can solve this. I know there's another thread with this same problem so I know it's not me.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @plefkowitz,

Thank you for coming back to this thread. 

I have looked into this further and as Tier 2 Quicken Support advised, you will need to contact Digit.Co for further assistance. It is recommended to request to speak to a supervisor or a tier 2 agent as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• plefkowitz
    plefkowitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    From Digit:
    "Thank you for reaching back out, I really appreciate your patience here. I completely understand your frustration and want to let you know that I've been taking the time to look into this.

I've spent the morning reaching out to our engineering and product support teams, and they have confirmed that there are no issues on Digit's end that need to be rectified and that from our side of things there should be no issue linking your Digit account with Quicken. My apologies again, I know how frustrating this must be, but there isn't any more troubleshooting we can do.

If you see any errors coming directly from your Digit account, please send those my way, and I'd be happy to dig deeper. However, since the error you are seeing is coming from Quicken, they will need to handle the troubleshooting on their end of things.

I really wish I could be of more assistance here, but I want to assure you that I have followed every route possible to see if there may be any issues on our end of things. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with, please take care."
  • plefkowitz
    plefkowitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Further, you participated in a similar discussion here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7912740/digit-co-bank-connection-rejected-due-to-no-account-error . Seems like it's not an isolated incident but something bigger. If you don't support digit.co then it should be removed from the option to select it as a bank.
  • plefkowitz
    plefkowitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    @checkyourmirrors @Mello and another person who I can't seem to tag were in that discussion. Have they had resolution?
  • Reptilian97
    Reptilian97 Member
    Options
    I am having this same issue. I would reach out to support but both chat and phone support are closed on Saturday, and as far as I know there is no email support, so here I am.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Chat support is available from 8:00am PT to 8:00pm EDT, seven days a week. Phone support is the same hours, but only Monday-Friday.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • plefkowitz
    plefkowitz Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I finally got to a level 2 engineer at Digit. Turns out, digit requires 2FA and the Quicken connection can't handle that. So until Quicken updates to handle the 2 factor auth that's required (or maybe they do with Digit what they've done with Chase and others), [Removed - Profanity].
  • Jetchie
    Jetchie Member
    Options
    I'm just adding my voice to the people having this issue. Me too!
  • CookieMonter
    Options
    Same here! Can't connect to Digit!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

(CTP-6750)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.