No download from Stifel accounts

Susie
Susie Member ✭✭✭
I have been unable to download Citibank transactions for 4-5 weeks.  Today I cannot download from Stifel investment accounts.  Is this a known issue?  Program is becoming pretty useless!!!

Comments

• Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Error is HTTP 404
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Susie

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Stifel account(s).

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you.  I took the screenshot, but it may be too large and I cannot crop it in the space provided.  Any tips?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Why is it too large? Are you getting an error message when you try to upload it to this site?

You can reduce the size of an image by opening the screenshot in Preview, select Tools > Adjust Size, and reduce the width to about 1000 pixels. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.