Column headings don't align with columns in Budget

linda katz
linda katz Member ✭✭
When I'm looking at "Balance only" or "Actuals only" on the budget, the heading columns aren't aligning with the data columns. They're all moved over a bit each column, such that the July data appears under the June column heading, and at the very end of the chart there's a total black column, taking the place of the data that should extend into that area. It's been like this for at least several days. I updated to the most recent version, but the problem persists. Anyone else having this problem? Anything I can do to fix it?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @linda katz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

In the meantime, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!
    (CTP-4033)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• daphx
    daphx Member ✭✭
    This problem is ongoing for months and R42.21 still has not resolved the alignment issues in budget views. I've reported this again and again.
  • linda katz
    linda katz Member ✭✭
    It really shakes my faith in this product that they can't figure out how to solve this problem. How can it take so long to figure it out?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    It really shakes my faith in this product that they can't figure out how to solve this problem. How can it take so long to figure it out?
    It is more about priorities than about the ability to solve it.

This is now fixed in R43.14.  See this announcement:
    Windows R43.XX Release (US) — Quicken
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.