Online balance vs register ending balance report?

Options
DLS
DLS Member ✭✭
Is there a way to run a report that will show online balance vs register ending balance? Need an easy way to see if they disagree without having to open each register. Perhaps a new dashboard item?

Thanks, Deb

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @DLS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @DLS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not there isn't.  The only place that the online balance appears is in the account register.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • DLS
    DLS Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Deb
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @DLS,

No problem!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.