Repeated Chase Reauthorization Prompt (QMAC)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How can i stop the "Update your Chase accounts" pop-up message?.

Comments

• Damiang
    Damiang Member
    I DO have Chase accounts and have to keep migrating Quicken Mac to proceed even though I have completed the process repeatedly. I still keep getting the prompt and cannot use Quicken until I repeat the process.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Damiang,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the prompt you described above? If needed, please review those Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • alanrh
    alanrh Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue with Quicken Mac Been going on for weeks. I haven't seen any errors with transactions but it is annoying to repeat the process every time I check my accounts.
  • alanrh
    alanrh Member ✭✭
    I may have just figured it out. I had one card which has been inactive for several years. When I first was prompted to update the connection, I had the "add all accounts" option checked (don't remember the exact wording) so it linked both my active and inactive cards. Today I disconnected the inactive card and now I am no longer prompted.
  • ucme58
    ucme58 Member
    I have to reauthorize Chase accounts everyday