Repeated Chase Reauthorization Prompt (QMAC)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How can i stop the "Update your Chase accounts" pop-up message?.

Comments

• Damiang
    Damiang Member
    I DO have Chase accounts and have to keep migrating Quicken Mac to proceed even though I have completed the process repeatedly. I still keep getting the prompt and cannot use Quicken until I repeat the process.
  • Hello @Damiang,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the prompt you described above? If needed, please review those Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• alanrh
    alanrh Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue with Quicken Mac Been going on for weeks. I haven't seen any errors with transactions but it is annoying to repeat the process every time I check my accounts.
  • alanrh
    alanrh Member ✭✭
    I may have just figured it out. I had one card which has been inactive for several years. When I first was prompted to update the connection, I had the "add all accounts" option checked (don't remember the exact wording) so it linked both my active and inactive cards. Today I disconnected the inactive card and now I am no longer prompted.
  • ucme58
    ucme58 Member
    I have to reauthorize Chase accounts everyday
  • Stephen_B
    Stephen_B Member
    same as ucme58 ... I need to reauthorize Chase every time I update ... so I just re-authorized Chase for the 2nd time -- I did it on the Chase website and was re-directed to Quicken -- and now Quicken wants me to re-enter my password for Chase which I did but Quicken doesn't accept the entry of my password ... I keep getting a screen asking me to enter my Chase password!! What the heck? What's the patch or fix for this?? I can't use Chase bank!!
  • Quicken Anja.... a screenshot would not help. Every time I click on one step update.. Quicken tells me I have to reauthorize Chase Bank. When I do sometimes it works but I usually have to just click on one step update again and then select the remind me later link that which then takes to one step update which makes me put my Chase Password in even though it is memorized. Then Chase and all the other accounts update like they should. This is the worst implementation of anything Quicken has ever done. I always hated Chase Bank and now I am starting to not like Quicken much either.
This discussion has been closed.