jpbog Member
Chase account not downloading into quicken

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jpbog

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Chase account(s). 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Chase users not being able to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jpbog

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Chase account(s). 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Chase users not being able to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• regracia
    regracia Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I have reported this issue many times as errors. and the problem continuous, what you need quicken if you can't trust the balances, we have to do a change to connect to chase and before it was working, now schedule payments made directly at chase website do not downloaded into quicken when I request and update. I stop using Quicken to issue payments on Quicken due that several times Quicken missed to transfer the payment request or unable to send the request, so for more than a Year I make all payments needed from Chase account directly in Chase but now Quicken doesn't downloads schedule and new payments into quicken. It does to PNC account but not on Chase. [Removed - Speculation] I have been a user of Quicken for more than 30 years [Removed - Disruptive/Language]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @regracia,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion.

With the new EWC+ connection method, scheduled bill pay transactions will no longer download as they did before as this was a Direct Connect-specific feature. The new connection method only downloads posted transactions.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.