No Uncleared Items

Options
When I go to reconcile an account and have unclear items, I get a message that says there are no uncleared items. It only happens with one financial institution I work with.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @SNBuchman

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this with? What is the connection method with said financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did this begin occurring?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to remove any personal information. 

I am looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• SNBuchman
    Options
    BMO Harris Bank
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Without even asking I know that you are reconciling to the online balance.

The Online balance also has a date associated with it.
    When that amount/date isn't updated you will get this kind of error message because you are in fact trying to reconcile to a past date which is before the transactions that have not yet been reconciled.

If you are connecting to your financial institution using Direct Connect then the only one that can fix it is the financial institution.  If it is Express Web Connect it could be a problem with Intuit (Quicken Inc's aggregator) or the financial institution and about the only way to get it looked into is to contact Quicken Support:
    Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community

In the meantime you can reconcile to the "statement".  Note the "statement" can actually be a date/balance on your financial institution's website, but be sure not to include pending transactions.
    You can turn off reconciling to the online balance on the Account Details -> Online Services tab.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.