CIT Bank connection not reliable, does not work

Options
Rayj44
Rayj44 Member ✭✭
CIT Bank connection worked fine before the "improved" connection a month ago. Then after the process of reconnecting, it worked for a few weeks, but now will not connect at all. No way to get it to work, and no way to get help since Quicken no longer posts its phone number, and the link to get their phone number no longer works! The chat Bot says that ALL connection issues have been reported in this blog, but I see none with CIT connection at all when I search.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rayj44 said:
    CIT Bank connection worked fine before the "improved" connection a month ago. Then after the process of reconnecting, it worked for a few weeks, but now will not connect at all. No way to get it to work, and no way to get help since Quicken no longer posts its phone number, and the link to get their phone number no longer works! The chat Bot says that ALL connection issues have been reported in this blog, but I see none with CIT connection at all when I search.
    Hello @Rayj44,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking issues. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you noticing any error messages that prevent updates or accounts from linking to online banking services? Note that there is currently an Open Alert regarding CIT accounts and connectivity issues that may be related. You can follow the link provided here for all additional information and any future updates.

I hope that helps. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Rayj44
    Rayj44 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was glad to see that Quicken has marked this issue "Resolved". However, the CIT connection still does not work and shows the same 102 error, even after installing the most recent Quicken update. I even made a new account and tried to log in, but still get the same error. Please work to resolve this issue. It all worked fine before the recent "improvement". Very frustrating. Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Rayj44,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and following up on this discussion.

After receiving reports from users still experiencing the issue after the original Alert was marked resolved, a new Alert was created to reopen this issue. You can follow that Alert for updates here.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rayj44 said:
    How to contact Quicken Support:
This discussion has been closed.