Citi Personal Wealth Management OL-297

Options
There is a closed thread for this back in 2021. At that time it was "mysteriously" solved. It's happening again: Since about Oct-11-2022 I get OL-297 error when try to update accounts from Citi Personal Wealth Management. Same error if try to set up new account or reset present account. Worked fine for several years. Anybody use this institution (not the same a Citi regular site which works fine)? Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Pedro Franco Crespo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-297.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• fong424
    fong424 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same OL-297-A error with Citi PWM that started about 2 weeks ago. I tried the support article instructions to no avail. My other Citi accounts (Checking & CC's) are updating correctly though have had issues in the past.
  • Barry Pritchard
    Options
    I'm having the same problem with Citi PWM. Regular Citi bank and Citi credit card accounts work fine. I found if I keep trying during the day I can eventually get download to work, but highly unreliable.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if the instructions found in the support article provided above fail to resolve the issue, then we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Pedro Franco Crespo
    Options
    As per request, I did send logs this morning. Thanks for looking into this
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Did you install Windows 10 or 11 Security Updates for October?
    If so, you need to install an additional Windows Update to fix this issue.
    See https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20307756#Comment_20307756 for more details

• Pedro Franco Crespo
    Options
    Thank you UKR. SOLVED

I have Win 10 22H2. I applied kb5020435 and that fixed the problem with Citi Wealth Management
  • fong424
    fong424 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks UKR for the solution. The Win 10, Version 21H2 Update on 10/12/2022 likely caused the connection issue.

Installing the Feature update, Version 22H2, AND the Cumulative Update Preview (KB5018482, released on 10/25/2022 for my OS build) fixed the issue.
This discussion has been closed.