Pentagon Federal Aggregator Error

Options
Doug Kruth
Doug Kruth Member ✭✭✭
Getting this for the past week with Pentagon Federal Credit Union. I can't find any recent discussions about this ongoing problem. Can someone tell me what might be happening (again)?

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR:not.found)

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Doug Kruth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Pentagon Federal Credit Union account(s). 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Doug Kruth
    Doug Kruth Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    this isn't new.....
  • Doug Kruth
    Doug Kruth Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like this discussion is going on here as well:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7921754/penfed-cu-fdp-103-qmac
  • Doug Kruth
    Doug Kruth Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone from Quicken provide an update of any sort on this issue?
  • JFLeide
    JFLeide Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've also been having this error for a couple weeks. Any idea what's going on?
  • flepper
    flepper Member
    Options
    This seems to happen A LOT with OFCU. It would be nice to have a fix that holds. Mac OS 13.0, Quicken Premier.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello All, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rbs624
    rbs624 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have used Quicken for a very long time. This particular issue has made me Consider moving to another application (there are none) or changing Financial institutions. It is very frustrating. I tell the people at Pfcu that they should be able to match what their competitors do. That said, the aggregator is selected by Quicken. Look at changing aggregators!
  • JoPence
    JoPence Member ✭✭
    Options
    This has gone on for MONTHS. What's going on?? PenFed claims they've "done nothing" and it's a Quicken problem. So tedious!
This discussion has been closed.