US customer - Canadian Stock - ComputerShare

Options
LzhMALpCSFtAykPNV8Un
LzhMALpCSFtAykPNV8Un Member ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Investing (Windows)
This morning I tried to add my ComputerShare account and got an error of CC-501.

I tried to add my shares manually and so far that is working, but I couldn't look up the stock because it is traded in Canada. Technically, it is going to be static item where I track the price and shares.

Can a US customer add Computershare Empl Plan Login CA with shares?

Comments

• LzhMALpCSFtAykPNV8Un
    Options
    Sorry, one other thing. With the CC-501, it indicated a problem with Quicken's servers, and to not contact Computershare for assistance.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this support article regarding error CC-501, if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the issue and will then likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please be advised that since this error will likely require an escalation, we advise reaching out to support Monday through Friday as our escalation departments are closed on weekends.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this a stock that is traded in a US stock exchange?  US Quicken for Windows can only US traded stocks with downloads.  Manually, you can track anything, but the transactions and daily quotes are up to you to add.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.