Chase Issues

Options
Still unable to perform a quick pay for my Chase CC accounts but can do Check Pay. I just reset my connection to Chase and that worked fine but still can't do Quick Pay.
Just updated to Version 6.10.3 (Build 610.46328.100) for Mac. My Mac is Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019 Running 13.0. Anything I might try to resolve this issue?

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Pete Creedon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your concerns, though we apologize for any trouble experienced.

Please be advised that since Chase migrated to Express Web Connect+, Chase and Quick Pay at the moment are no longer supported. The only method to pay Chase using Quicken Bill Manager services is Check Pay. Please refer to this Community Announcement for more information on this specifically.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Pete Creedon - Unless and until Quicken Quick Pay functionality is restored, if you need to make a bill payment more quickly than Check Pay can do, you might want to consider doing one of the following:
    1. Log into your online biller account and set up the payment there.  This is usually the fastest way to pay a biller because most billers will immediately accept the payment as being completed, even before the bank or credit card has actually paid them.
    2. Log into your online Chase account and set up a bill payment there.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Pete Creedon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your concerns, though we apologize for any trouble experienced.

Please be advised that since Chase migrated to Express Web Connect+, Chase and Quick Pay at the moment are no longer supported. The only method to pay Chase using Quicken Bill Manager services is Check Pay. Please refer to this Community Announcement for more information on this specifically.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Pete Creedon - Unless and until Quicken Quick Pay functionality is restored, if you need to make a bill payment more quickly than Check Pay can do, you might want to consider doing one of the following:
    1. Log into your online biller account and set up the payment there.  This is usually the fastest way to pay a biller because most billers will immediately accept the payment as being completed, even before the bank or credit card has actually paid them.
    2. Log into your online Chase account and set up a bill payment there.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Pete Creedon
    Pete Creedon Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for everyone’s help :)
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.