TD Ameritrade

Options
Not importing the number of shares and price. This started 11/8/2022.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jdmeyers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jdmyers,

I’ve seen several recent posts here about the investment transactions missing number of shares and price. The ones specific to Ameritrade seemed to be limited to options transactions. I’m still looking for those posts, but here is a similar post about the issue with Interactive Brokers:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7923805/investment-imports-after-45-7-update#latest

The fix is to roll back to a prior version for now.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• mshiggins
    Options

• jdmyers
    jdmyers Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I called Quicken tech support 3 times and all I got was they couldn't do anything because it is a direct connect account. I called TD Ameritrade 2 times and all they would say is nothing changed on their side.
    I just rolled back to Quicken version R44.23. It will be tomorrow before I know if this works. But this sounds a lot more feasible than them just telling me there's nothing they can do. I've wasted a lot of hours talking to tech support.
  • mshiggins
    Options
    jdmyers said:
    Thank you so much. I called Quicken tech support 3 times and all I got was they couldn't do anything because it is a direct connect account. I called TD Ameritrade 2 times and all they would say is nothing changed on their side.
    I just rolled back to Quicken version R44.23. It will be tomorrow before I know if this works. But this sounds a lot more feasible than them just telling me there's nothing they can do. I've wasted a lot of hours talking to tech support.
    Please do post back if the version roll back resolves the issue for you.

• jdmyers
    jdmyers Member
    Options
    One correction to my last comment. I actually rolled back to Quicken version R44.28.
    I did an update this morning and this solved the problem. It's a shame that the 3 Quicken tech support agents couldn't come up with this solution. They were too busy trying to make it be TD Ameritrade's fault!
    Now the next question, when will I be able to let the Quicken upgrade run again?
  • mshiggins
    Options
    jdmyers said:
    One correction to my last comment. I actually rolled back to Quicken version R44.28.
    I did an update this morning and this solved the problem. It's a shame that the 3 Quicken tech support agents couldn't come up with this solution. They were too busy trying to make it be TD Ameritrade's fault!
    Now the next question, when will I be able to let the Quicken upgrade run again?
    Thanks for posting back with the confirmation that a version roll back resolved the issue. 

Hard to say how long it will take for a version that fixes the issue, but it does help to have pinpointed the problem. 

This discussion has been closed.