Domini Funds Aggregator Error

Options
Clayton Blackburn
Clayton Blackburn Member ✭✭
I'm unable to connect Quicken to Domini. The Aggregator error message is the same one that appears when I try to reconnect my Pentagon Federal Credit Union accounts. Can anyone explain why Quicken and financial institutions use a third-party rather than directly connecting.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Clayton Blackburn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error message. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Clayton Blackburn
    Options
    Jasmine, please see screenshot that probably indicates an issue shared with the financial institution, the third party aggregator, and Quicken.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Thank you for attaching that screenshot, I apologize for the delay in my response. 

Are you still experiencing this error with your Domini funds accounts?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Clayton Blackburn
    Options
    Hi Jasmine,

Yes, the same error message appeared a few minutes ago. Please see attached screenshot.

Quicken worked through the login screen and 2-Factor process successfully before displaying the message.

Thanks for your help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error 105 as the screenshots you provided display FDP-105.

As stated in the article if the error persists for more than a few days and there are no Alerts posted for this financial institution and error in the Community (which there currently are none), then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.