Chase Reconciliation Issues STILL persist

GaryKantz
GaryKantz Member ✭✭✭
As I mentioned in a post on September 7th, updates of cleared transactions were not working properly. Some transactions were getting marked as cleared while in the "pending" state, so technically they had not cleared the account yet.

Over the past month, it appeared that this out of balance problem persisted ONLY on the weekends and holidays. M-F this issue was no longer a problem, but Sat-Sun this problem persisted. By first thing the following Monday morning, the issue corrects itself. But this is still not working.

Recently I received a notification that this issue had been resolved. I can tell you that it has NOT been fixed. I am adding this post because my previous one had been closed. I know it's not on my end - I submitted log files to support weeks ago and it was confirmed that it was on Quicken and Chase's end. I have also tagged @Quicken Anja and @Quicken Janean in those old posts but I have not received a reply, maybe because those posts have been closed. I am hoping that Quicken sees this once again and addresses this once and for all.

Comments

• Hello @GaryKantz

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are still experiencing this issue. 

Due to still experiencing this issue after the alert has been marked resolved and the recent migration of Chase, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GaryKantz
    GaryKantz Member ✭✭✭
    Hello @GaryKantz

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are still experiencing this issue. 

Due to still experiencing this issue after the alert has been marked resolved and the recent migration of Chase, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 
    With all due respect, @quicken jasmine I have done this repeatedly and every time I do, your support team has no answers for me. I have literally spent hours with support people on these issues and I am really getting irritated that I am told to set up yet another support call that will undoubtedly go nowhere. Once again - the problem has not been resolved, it is a problem on your end, and it's not on mine. Again, I would like you to please contact your development team directly, inform them that this problem has not been resolved, and please get back to us for updates. 
This discussion has been closed.