Cannot connect and download US Bank transactions for two days

Storyteller7
Storyteller7 Member ✭✭
I have not been able to download US Bank checking transactions for two days. The error message says not to contact US Bank and that it is a Quicken error and to try again in a couple of hours. I have been trying for two days. This is Dec 12-14, 2022. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Storyteller7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from the error message that you are receiving, does there also happen to be any specific error code(s) associated with the message that you can provide us with here, please?

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Storyteller7
    Storyteller7 Member ✭✭
    Error message is CC-501. The message is "Oops. We're having a problem." Then " We apologize for the inconvenience but we are unable to connect with the Quicken servers at this time. Do not contact US Bank Internet Banking for assistance. They cannot fix this problem. Please try again in a few hours. Thank you for your patience!" I have been trying for two days and I've checked and my Quicken for Home, Business & Rental Property has the latest updates. It feels as if I'm constantly having issues with my Quicken and it makes it frustrating to spend about as much time entering in data as I am trouble shooting. Help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for providing the requested information and additional details.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the error has persisted for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.