Reauthorize American Express does NOT include Corporate Card

Options
13»

Comments

• jlz
    jlz Member ✭✭
    Options
    @somedave. curious what type of Amex card. The problem is not on the Quicken side. The problem is on the Amex side and reflective of the various IT infrastructure they have in place across their different brands of Amex cards. They have solved the issue for personal and corporate cards. When i spoke with Quicken a month ago they advised Amex had a long list of brands they had to work through. Hang in there!
  • jwright006
    jwright006 Member ✭✭
    Options

I can confirm the problem was solved for me; as of this morning I can now select my AmEx Corporate card for the first time (in addition to my 2 AmEx personal cards).

• wawhite
    wawhite Member ✭✭
    Options
    There were a lot of threads about this recently. It wasn't working for me either. Tried it again this morning and it worked, so it looks like they fixed the issue.
  • Stripedbass411
    Stripedbass411 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    So it seems the recent Quicken Premier for Windows fix, Version R48.15 Build 27.1.48.15, for the American Express reauthorization problem when having both a personal credit card and a corporate card in Quicken went bust sometime between yesterday and today. A new issue now exists when trying to update both of the accounts in Quicken (see “AmexCreditCardError_PersonnalCorp.JPG”).

The CC-501 error (see “CC-501_Error.JPG”) goes to the FAQ at https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501 and the CC-601 error (see “CC-601_Error.JPG”) goes to the FAQ at https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-601”.

At this point in time the Quicken American Express issue is beyond ridiculous because what works one day is broken the next along with an open ended resolution time frame.
  • Stripedbass411
    edited April 2023
    Options
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Stripedbass411,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you just got that error today, there is a server issue that is being worked on. The current recommendation is to wait 2 hours and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Stripedbass411
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @Quicken Kristina -

The Quicken CC-501 problem with American Express from April 3, 2023 is still not resolved (see attached "CC-501.JPG").

The Community Alert should be reopened --> at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7932770/new-4-3-23-indefinite-loading-freezing-during-osu-and-error-501-101-if-it-finishes/p1?new=1
  • Stripedbass411
    Options
    @Quicken Kristina -

Is the Quicken Development team actually putting everyone through the American Express reauthorization pain once again (see attachment "AmericanExpress-Again.JPG")? Quicken for Windows, for me at least, had finally resolved the American Express reauthorization problem a while back and any updates/ payments to the accounts have been working when having two American Express credit cards in Quicken (one personal credit card and one corporate credit card).

This new "reauthorization" process notification is now being displayed in Quicken for Windows today after getting an automatic update for version R49.29 Build 27.1.49.29 (see attachment "QuickenVersion.JPG").
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Stripedbass411

FYI - I got the same AMEX notification yesterday (Tues 5/2) and I'm still running R48.9, so its not tied to the latest update. Note that I've only received it that one time haven't gotten it since.

This discussion has been closed.