Fidelity NetBenefits -- Wrong amounts showing
My issue is different: When I connect, the balances that are displayed in Quicken are different (less) than what I see when logged in to Fidelity directly. This is by about half. It appears to be downloading only one of two investments I have there.
Version 6.12.3 (Build 612.47885.100)
Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.
To clarify, your balances with Fidelity are incorrect in Quicken and this could be due to only one investment account downloading correctly?
If so, then I suggest creating a test file and adding the Fidelity account(s) to see if it produces the same issue regarding the balance. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
- Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
- Select New Quicken File.
- Click OK.
- In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file.
Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
- Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt.
- Select to not use Mobile.
- Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.
After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file.
Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.-Quicken Jasmine0