Quicken Service Unavailable

Options
Greg Semple
Greg Semple Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting this error message. And Yes, I've waited more than 10 minutes.

What is the problem? Is there something I can do to fix it?

Comments

• Greg Semple
    Greg Semple Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nevermind, Quicken's clock must have been slower than mine. It's a miracle, the service is back online.

• JayCee44
    JayCee44 Member ✭✭
    Options

Two days in a row, I get the message on startup (with no error code) that Quicken is unavailable and to wait 10 minutes. After 10 minutes or longer, restarting the process fails to resolve. Complicating the issue may be that I haven't opened my Quicken account in about 70 days. Am I doomed?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @JayCee44,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you are getting that message repeatedly and waiting does not resolve the issue, I would recommend you log out of Quicken and log back in again. To log out of Quicken, follow these steps:

1. In your Quicken, go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts.
    2. Click the blue Sign in as a different user link.
    3. It will bring up a window to confirm logout. You would type "yes" in the textbox and hit the Sign Out button.
    4. Quicken will log you out and take you back to the login screen.

Once you're back at the login screen, log in using your Quicken ID and password.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• CindyJoel
    CindyJoel Member
    Options

I am having this same problem and don't understand how to go be in Quicken in order to go to Edit/Preferences/etc. when I can't get into Quicken.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @CindyJoel,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to the discussion, though I apologize for any trouble you are experiencing.

Could you please elaborate and provide additional details as to what you are experiencing that is hindering you from being able to perform the previous instructions provided? It may be helpful to provide screenshots of what you are seeing. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.