Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) credit card transactions not downloading
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
To start with, I recommend creating a new (test) file and try adding the account brand new to see if you receive the same result in the test file. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.
Let us know how it goes!-Quicken Anja0
I have the same problem. It started when Randolph Brooks FCU changed credit cards. I have tried the same troubleshooting steps and nothing seems to work.0
Have you tried this yet?
If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:
- Windows: Quicken Uses Incorrect URL for Online Banking
- Mac: Quicken Mac uses incorrect URL for Online Banking
For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add or repair) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.
If that doesn't resolve the issue:
- It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit, of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
- The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
- If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's office of the president.
- Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support during posted hours of operation and report this as an Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc. Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must initiate the call and work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.
Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).0
Did this ever get sorted out? It's the same over in Quickbooks. I can't tell if it's RBFCU or QB having the issue0
Thank you for your reply,
If it is the same in Quickbooks, that implies the issue is either the financial institution or a common service provider. Have you spoken to the financial institution about this issue?
Just chatted with them - not much help. May just be time to switch credit cards…
unfortunately Quicken is still not available at this time and we do not have a timeframe on when it will be available again.
so is that on the quicken side or the RBFCU side?
It is due to the credit card conversion with RBFCU.
ok - do you think it will be fixed at some point? not asking about a timeframe, just if it's something that is being worked on as far as you know
The only update we have been given is Quicken may not be accessible at all and may be replaced. Unfortunately we are not 100% sure at this time.0