Nationwide annuity

Options
aLfGordon
aLfGordon Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)
Just getting started with Nationwide on an annuity. Specifically, a - New Heights Select 10.

Has anyone linked and had success with the online service, or should I just do transaction manually? This thing will churn away mirroring three separate indexes. I believe all three indexes have a ticker. Nationwide provides a daily value of sorts depending on the new high, etc. I'd like to automate this, just not sure how. Thanks for your help ahead of time, I know one of you masters can help...

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @aLfGordon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If these are Non-Traditional funds, there likely isn't a ticker for them and you'd need to update manually.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you can download the price history of the daily values in a compatible CSV format, you may be able to import the data into Quicken, saving the need to enter it manually.

See this discussion

QWin Premier subscription
  • aLfGordon
    aLfGordon Member ✭✭
    Options
    My original question was more centered around whether you can do an update via institution - like a bank. The three indexes that are supported in the annuity do have a ticker.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BUT are the prices for your annuity investments the same as shown when you do a look-up at a brokerage.

Frequently, annuity indexes masquerade as retail investments, but they're not identical

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.