Add Rental Property Features to Canadian Subscription [Edited]

Options
Dimeboy
Dimeboy Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Product Enhancements

anyone know why this feature is absent in the CDN version?

5 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• 17Aru
    17Aru Member
    Options

This feature needs to be added back on. It is a feature advertised on the Canadian Quicken website, and the reason I downloaded Quicken. Yet I find it to be non existent. The support team could offer no viable resolution to this.

• mres2010
    mres2010 Member
    Options

This was one of the big reasons I subscribed to your software. Hopefully this will be added in soon.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

There isn't any "add back in", these features have never been in Quicken Windows Canadian. It would be "add it".

I wouldn't hold your breath on this. I might be surprised, and they will put it in, but I doubt it.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja I see this on the Canadian site, and should be fixed:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Tony
    Tony Member
    Options

Why is it that the rental property tab can not be added to the Canadian version?

Is it due to the fact that we are such a small percentage of your total sales that it is not cost effective to pursue?

There are also other banking downloads and bill payment options that we lack that is available in the US version.

You really should make the differences between the two versions a little more transparent so when purchasing the subscription you know exactly what is and what isn't available.

• Rburelle
    Rburelle Member
    edited January 21
    Options

see title!

[Merged Post]

• Rburelle
    Rburelle Member
    edited January 21
    Options

When will this happen? the US version has it. How difficult would it be to add it to the Canadian version?

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Rburelle,

Thank you for coming to the Community to share your idea! Since there was already an existing Idea requesting this functionality, I merged your post with the existing Idea.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• icohen25
    icohen25 Member
    Options

Please add Rental Property tab to the Canadian version!

• mres2010
    mres2010 Member
    Options

please add the rental property tab to the Canadian version