Bank of America - All Other States

Options
Bob Sudds
Bob Sudds Member

I have two separate accounts with Bank of America. Recently I can only get one of them to do updates. If I go to the account which didn't work and reset the account, it will work, but Quicken will tell me the other account will have an issue (I can't remember the exact words). I just know once I reset one, the next time I sync all my accounts, I'll have to go to the other account, reset it and then the one which just worked, won't work the next time. Am I missing something when I reset the accounts?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bob Sudds,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bob Sudds
    Bob Sudds Member
    Options

I have two, separate login's with Bank of America-All Other States. So when I just did the one step update, the above account sync'ed, but the second one didn't (entitled "Cindy's AAA Card - 7924"). I went to that account and went to Account Details/Online Services and clicked on Reset Account. It took me to the BoA site on my browser, I logged in, BoA said it would be sharing, I closed the browser and got the message above ("Account MBNA America - 4532 was not found at Bank of America-All Other States. You should disable this account from One Step Update" — in case you can't see the image). Before doing this, Quicken Premier updated to Version R50.8, Build 27.1.50.8.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!

(CTP-6939)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob Sudds
    Bob Sudds Member
    Options

Thanks — I will say it used to work, but I don't know what version. I would say it was about 3-4 months ago.

This discussion has been closed.