Farmers Insurance Credit Union Access

Options

Farmers Insurance Group Credit Union (FIGCU) has a new online platform. Their previous platform, which I used to be able to download transactions to Quicken, is no longer operational. The login ID is different. I believe that Quicken is directed to go to the old platform site when I want to set up the accounts again, connected to the new platform.

How can I get Quicken to look into this issue, since there does not seem to be anyone at FIGCU with any competence (based on the launch of their new, childish site)?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GTows,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, since you posted in the Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders section, are you trying to add/update them as an online biller?

Did the web address (URL) change when they switched to the new online platform?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rgostl
    rgostl Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem here! Followed Farmer's instructions to delete one step update and financial institution info. Then went to Online Service, Set Up Now. Enter my user name and password and then a prompt comes up to verify my account letting me select from my email (which they show correctly, or by text to my phone, which they show correctly) but I never get an email or text with any code to enter. If I click NEXT I get the message that "Quicken has encountered an error, it's not your fault. Quicken is having trouble connecting to Farmers Insurance FCU".

Farmer's website shows no way to download transactions directly into Quicken, as far as I can tell. And yes, their new website is not much better than the old one which wasn't any good!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rgostl,

Thank you for joining this thread.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.