Dillard’s credit card

Options
kreads
kreads Member

Dillard’s Credit Card transaction updates has not worked for 7 months. Quicken says Dillard’s is blocking connectivity and Quicken is “working on it.” Is Dillard’s refusing to open up communication with Quicken? Who at Dillard’s can I call to break the log jam?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try going straight to the top, the office of the president of Dillard's.

BTW, who issued this credit card? AmEx, Wells Fargo, other?
    What happens when you try to Add Account? Error messages, error codes? What Financial Institution Name do you select?

• kreads
    kreads Member
    Options

That might work; who knows?

It's an American Express card with an American Express logo on the statement but payments are made to Dillard's/Wells Fargo Bank N.A. PO Box 660553 Dallas TX 75266-0553.

When using Add Account, no error code appears; just this:

I called the phone number shown. The agent that answered had no knowledge of Quicken.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Brian112
    Brian112 Member ✭✭
    Options

THey seem to be bassackwards. Back to the 80's all beautiful then.

I noticed I can't download from them as of March 2023. The agent I spoke with was clueless.

I: "" I need to download transactions."

He: "you can only do that with pdf files".

I: "You mean I have to cut and paste 100s pf transactions a month?"

He: "you can only download with pdf files".

There you are. None of this "newfangled stuff" for them.

• leeatmg
    leeatmg Member ✭✭
    Options

Got an email this morning for the Dillard's thread saying the issue had been resolved. Still does not work - still get the FDP-106 error. Anyone else?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @leeatmg,

Thank you for joining the discussion. If you are still experiencing the issue after it has been marked as resolved, please reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kreads
    kreads Member
    Options

For all those looking to have your Dillard's credit card transaction downloads start working again, it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I just spent an hour on the phone with Quicken Support and a level 2 supervisor. They refuse to contact Dillard's to get it resolved; they say that's the customer's (your) responsibility. I contacted Dillard's credit card, found out that this is a Wells Fargo Bank American Express Card. I was talking to Wells Fargo Bank. I escalated that up to a supervisor. They claim they have never worked with Quicken and will not now. Case closed. I suggest Quicken take Dillard's Credit Card off of their list of transactions available financial institutions.

• LM1
    LM1 Member
    Options

You're kidding me? I've downloaded DIllard's transactions for years………this IS Quicken's issue. Fix it, already!

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Nope, Dillards has simply stopped supporting Quicken. Kohl's also recently stopped supporting Quicken and said so in a customer memo. They 'hope' to support Quicken in the future. Why these companies are doing so isn't explained but I suspect it has to do with their idea of security and/or possible cost savings.

• pittmc01
    Options

I get the same error and I have escalated to CEO of Dillards and received no response. I have contacted Dillards Card Service and they have no clue.

I contacted Quicken Support and they indicated to try back the end of September,2023,

It looks to me that the Dillards online support and Quicken support need to have a conference call to get this issue resolved!

This discussion has been closed.