Quick Assist Error

Options
NebularNovice
NebularNovice Member ✭✭

How do I get Quick Assist to work? When I enter a question and click Ask, I get an error message: "An error occurred while attempting to process /system/ajax: mixpanel is not defined

I have cleared Quicken cookies

Quicken Deluxe for Windows R50.16

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @NebularNovice,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NebularNovice
    NebularNovice Member ✭✭
    Options

OK, here's the screen shot. This is from Firefox.

I have now tried the same thing in Chrome. That worked and ChatGPT gave me a response — which is almost correct — would work if the recipient account was in the same Quicken file. (It isn't.)

So apparently the Quick Assist problem is related to Firefox. Hopefully that will help whoever wants to fix it. I'll be happy to provide whatever other info I can.

Thanks for the response.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It works for me in Firefox 115.0.2.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• NebularNovice
    NebularNovice Member ✭✭
    Options

Same version for me. You can see the result above. As stated, I cleared all cookies shown for Quicken.

Not sure why it behaves difficulty for the two of us.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @NebularNovice,

Thank you for providing more information.

Have you cleared all cache and cookies within your firefox browser? What version of firefox are you running?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NebularNovice
    NebularNovice Member ✭✭
    Options

Firefox 115,0.2.

I cleared my full cache and all cookies with Quicken in them. I did not clear all cookies because I do not like to have to re-enter all of them.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Did clearing cache resolve the issue? Have you tried disabling any browser extensions that may be causing the issue (sometimes ad blockers and pop up blockers can interfere)? If you have and the issue is still persisting, then we do need you to try clearing all cookies to see if that resolves the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NebularNovice
    NebularNovice Member ✭✭
    Options

I cleared the full cache and cookies. Still had the problem. Then I took Firefox to test mode disabling all extensions. Worked. So I played with disabling individual extensions. Duck Duck Go seemed to be the issue. When it is disabled, Quick Assist works. If it is enabled, I get the error message I reported.

I hope that helps.

I'll bet ChatGPT is wondering why all the identical questions from me.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now this is even stranger. DuckDuckGo is my primary search engine in Firefox and QuickAssist works for me. What do you mean by "disabled" and "enabled"?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• NebularNovice
    NebularNovice Member ✭✭
    Options

This is an extension to Firefox to add more privacy. It is not the search engine. I still have the search engine set up in Firefox.

Enabled or disabled is controlled by Firefox in "Add ons and themes" which can be reach from the Tools menu or Ctrl-Shift-A. When I use that to disable the DDG extension, I can use Quick Assist, but when I enable it, error message.

Since you are apparently not familiar with the DDG extension, you are probably not using it, so no problem.

This discussion has been closed.