Transactions not downloading

Options
kenw100
kenw100 Member ✭✭

For a a while, transactions weren't downloading. Now, they have resumed downloading again. However, there are 32 transactions that said they have ready to be downloaded in my checking account, but I can't seem to get them downloaded into my register. Does anybody have any idea how I can get these transactions down to my register?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kenw100,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution this account is associated with? And which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? Are you seeing a red flag in front of the account name to indicate transactions are ready to review and accept?

It would also be helpful if you could provide a screenshot of the message stating there are 32 transactions ready to be downloaded. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You will probably find that you will spend more time trying to get them downloaded then it takes to enter them manually.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• kenw100
    kenw100 Member ✭✭
    Options

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution this account is associated with? PNC And which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? DIRECT 

The information is too sensitive to screenshot what you want, so I'll try to describe it. The message pops up in the list on the left that .
    "you have 32 transactions to review" although they never download when I try to update the accounts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cgarlett
    cgarlett Member
    Options

Yes this was very helpful.

It took a long time for the transactions that didn't download before to finally download. (I almost cancelled, or tried to…)

It finally all came through.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.