Error with Schwab Accounts

Options
Mark Lawrence
Mark Lawrence Member ✭✭✭

First started out with Quicken duplicating accounts but only with Schwab. Duplicate account has a $0 balance. Got some message saying couldn't connect with servers and the # of accounts sent didn't match the # of accounts in response (well, no doubt, because Quicken had, for some reason created twice the number of accounts in Schwab!)

Reset Schwab login - no change. Turned off Sync, logged out of Quicken online and back-in. Now, getting Error code: QCS-0400-8 and still can't sync with Schwab.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mark Lawrence,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mark Lawrence
    Mark Lawrence Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Here's a screenshot of the error. If I hit "Next," the same error displays 5 more times (1 of 5).

• Mark Lawrence
    Mark Lawrence Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Rename and deleted the duplicate Schwab accounts Quicken had (for unknown reason) created, disconnected from Quicken online, reconnected and error stopped. Seems to be working and downloading fine now.

• warrenswil
    warrenswil Member ✭✭
    Options

I’m having same problem since update on 9/1
    Won’t connect to Schwab account, gets multiple error messages, duplicates account with no transactions. I have to delete the duplicate & have tried multiple times to reconnect the account with tame results
    Quicken Support not responsive at all.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Per the alert, we recommend you reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

(Ticket #9173985)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.