OSAIC account error (QMAC)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Osaic account - error OL-332-A since the weekend (edit)

Comments

• ahallas
    ahallas Member
    Options

Same Problem As Above

Quicken Premier

Version 7.2.2 (Build 702.49933.100)

macOS 12.6.3

OSAIC is rejecting my credentials

• Sus1!
    Sus1! Member
    Options

I have same problem. Quicken is not accepting log on creditials for Osaic— can log on to Osaic account directly without issue.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-7691)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ccigliano
    Options

I also have the same problem for the last 6 days. I have reported the error to Quicken. I am using Quicken Deluxe v7.2.2 MacOS 13.3.1

I believe I had updated Quicken just before these consistent errors. I can sign in just fine to the website directly.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Hi All, This issue has been reported as resolved. Can you let me know if you are still experiencing this? Thanks!

Quicken Janean

This discussion has been closed.