Why do I keep getting "SAMLERROR: Redirect failed" when trying to use Quicken Portfolio X-Ray?

Options
Mick57
Mick57 Member
edited October 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Why do I keep getting "SAMLERROR: Redirect failed" when trying to use Quicken Portfolio X-Ray? Yes, "SAMLERROR" is correct and copied directly from the Quicken page. I've tried many of the suggested fixes with the same results. This has been going on for months. I'm running Quicken Premier (subscription), Version R52.20, Build 27.1.52.20, and Windows 11 Home.

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

”many of the suggested fixes” does not tell us anything.

See this discussion:

Other than determining the problematic security and excluding it, I do not know of a ‘fix’.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mick57,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine it is unfortunate that the post I linked is closed, because that is where this discussion belongs. There is also another version in the archived moderation category. This problem has existed for a long time but there is no way for us users to diagnose the true cause. It is in my mind more of a nuisance issue but it does keep arising from a wide variety of users.

Progress on or escalating the issue would be appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.