Fidelity - account numbers may have changed - will not match/link (edit)

Options
jeichenberg
jeichenberg Member ✭✭

I have had my Fidelity accounts in Quicken for Mac for years. Recently when updating I got a message that the account numbers at Fidelity may have changed and I need to match the accounts. I have done this twice but it still is having the same problem. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jeichenberg,

To help troubleshoot this, more information would be useful. When did you first notice this issue? Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? Is this affecting all of your Fidelity accounts, or just some? Are you getting a specific error code along with that error message? Are you able to post a screenshot of that error message (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.     

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jeichenberg Fidelity Investments? Fidelity NetBenefits? Or What? I've received no such notice.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jeichenberg
    jeichenberg Member ✭✭
    Options

fidelity investments.

• jeichenberg
    jeichenberg Member ✭✭
    Options

This problem only started in the last week or so. It is affecting all of my Fidelity Accounts of which I have about 13 or so. They all used to work perfectly. I am using Quicken for Mac. I have recently updated to where I have the new Quicken icon but still having the same problem. I go through the process of relinking the accounts and it seems to work but they still do not update and it says that quicken cannot connect. I am no longer receiving an error message. I put my quicken credentials in, it seems to say they are linked, but there are still orange dots next to the accounts and they are not updated.

This discussion has been closed.