Schwab Transactions not downloading

Options
DRMick
DRMick Member ✭✭✭

Win 10 Q Premier version R52.28

Two problems

1. CD matures in Schwab account. 3 Transactions appear in Schwab History but will not download on Update. This used to work.
  2. Other transactions getting ENTER VALID DATE popup on accepts.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That "ENTER VALID DATE" problem is known and has a long thread of complaints.

Presumably a fix is in the works.

The Schwab download problem might be also associated with the R52.28 release.

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The schwab download problem cleared up the next day. "enter Valid Date" problem remains.

• Perch
    Perch Member ✭✭
    Options

I have spoken to both Schwab and Quicken. Both are blaming each other after wasting 4 hours of my time talking with them. I am now over a month without a clean download. Can you please confirm Quicken is speaking with Schwab to resolve this issue? can i get a reference number that i can give to Schwab,?

• Rocky47
    Rocky47 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am in the same boat as Perch. Quicken changed my Schwab accounts to "Simple View" with no notice. When I changed them back after a download there is a multi-month gap in all my Schwab registers and I have found no way to download those many transactions. (Schwab will not export a qxf file and Quicken will not import csv file)

Could some Quicken employee please weigh in with a solution.

• idler47
    idler47 Member
    Options

I have repeated (pretty much daily) download failures with Schwab accounts. Online reset sometimes seems to fix it, other times not. Deactivate/reactive usually works- until the next time I try to download transactions. This has been going on for a month or so. It needs fixing!

• tomw1415
    tomw1415 Member
    Options

Since late August, I have been unable to update transactions from Schwab. When I click on update transactions, Quicken goes through the usual motions, tells me it's complete, but shows no transactions. There is no error message. I have tried deactivating, resetting the cloud, and reactivating. Nothing changes. Please, Quicken FIX THIS PROBLEM!! I am starting to research alternatives to Quicken.

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

False "Enter Valid Date" popup is apparently fixed on R53.16 although it is not mentioned in the Release Notes.

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Please close this post

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

This post has been closed per the original poster's request.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.