Download errors

Options

I am now getting download error message, an error has occured, for Voya and my wife and my Fidelity accounts.

I have reset and deactivated and reactivated with no positive results.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @rayseidlinger,

To help with resolving this issue, could you please provide more information? When did this issue first start? Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? Are you getting any specific error code when you try to update? What are you seeing on the One Step Update Summary? Is it affecting all accounts with those financial institutions, or just some accounts? Also, which Fidelity (Fidelity Investments, Fidelity Netbenefits, Fidelity Rewards Credit Card, etc) are you encountering this issue with?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rayseidlinger
    rayseidlinger Member ✭✭
    Options

I connect to Fidelity investments and and connect and get the message downloading my accounts. After the downloads are complete I get the message that there has been and error. The one step update summary screen does not appear.

This has been happening for the last week. version R52.28

My wife's Fidelity account connects, downloads, and gets the green complete circle.

The add an account does not allow me to connect to our shared brokerage account selecting link to existing account as the account is not listed.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can see the One Step Update Summary view after the fact by clicking Tools / One Step Update Summary.

While you're on that view, please ensure that, at the bottom of the view, "Show just the last update" has a checkmark and "Show this window only when there are errors" is not checkmarked.

If you get any error messages to popup during OSU, please capture an image snapshot and attach it with your next comment.
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

This discussion has been closed.