Does Quicken Canada Home & Business support RSU accounts?

Options
dan011
dan011 Member

I have the Deluxe version right now, and it does not have RSU accounts. Does the Canadian Home & Business version support RSU accounts? @Canadauser , I think you solved this issue. Can you share how did you do that?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @dan011,

Unfortunately, RSU accounts are not currently supported in Quicken for Canada.

To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine so, why did the release notes from a recent release of Quicken Canadian indicate that support for RSU accounts was implemented? Which is the correct information? The release notes or your comment?

• stompinbob
    stompinbob Member ✭✭
    Options

For your reference @Quicken Jasmine, RSU support looks to have been added to the Canadian version in R45.18. Using 52.18, I can create an RSU account and record grants. But, as reported, vesting is not working. No one from Quicken has acknowledged that there is a problem with RSU vesting. Now you're saying RSUs are not supported!? Can someone please talk to the development team responsible for the Canadian code and get this straightened out?

• prizym
    prizym Member ✭✭
    Options

RSU support has been in the Quicken Canada "Business and Personal" edition since earlier this year, but vesting was broken in R48.15 (see my post here). The most recent release R53.17 has finally fixed recording of vesting events.

This discussion has been closed.