3 Register Balances

Options
whatamess
whatamess Member ✭✭

Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5032190)

The 3 register balances take up too much space on the screen preventing me from seeing any lines in the register when accepting/verifying downloaded transactions. There seems to be no way to make it smaller or, better yet, remove it altogether. It adds no significant value to me, but it is a significant nuisance.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @whatamess,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? Has this been an issue for as long as you've had Quicken, or did it just start recently? If it just recently started, has anything changed recently (new computer, new computer monitor, program or operating system update, etc)? Do you have Use Large Fonts turned on (View>Use Large Fonts)? What screen resolution do you use?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How big is your monitor? What screen resolution do you use?
    Can you make your Quicken window taller?

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture an image of the entire register view (minus the Account sidebar) to show us the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

This discussion has been closed.