Adding Citi Credit Cards as Online Biller is Crashing Quicken

Options

For some reason my Citi Online Biller has vanished and when I try to re-add it using the "Link it Now", and then I select either CITI or CITI CREDIT, I get a message that something went wrong then Quicken crashes/closes. I have tried this for a few days now, with no change in behavior. Any idea what has happened to the Citi Online Biller support and why this is causing Quicken to crash?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bmbass,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bmbass
    bmbass Member ✭✭
    Options

I got here by trying to "Link It Now" on the reminder, and then chose CITI as the Biller and then I get the message above. And as soon as I press OK on the above screen, Quicken completely closes/crashes.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bmbass,

I went ahead and checked the internal status of the Citi and Citi Credit Card Online Billers and unfortunately, both show a degraded status which is why it will fail to connect and give an error at this time. We do not have an ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.