System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

how to close out of quicken

Tagged:

Comments

• Muffin411
    Options

After I finish working in Quicken Windows I want to CLOSE the application after it has saved the work completed.

Your HELP FUNCTION tells to use something in the upper Right hand corner of the screen

But IT IS NOT THERE and I am stuck without a way to SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER without loosing the information I entered

I have searched for HOURS on your help screen and came up BLANK.

Your Phone response says you are not available

Please Respond today so I can shut down my computer

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Muffin411,

Usually, you will see an "X" at the upper right that you can use to close out of Quicken.

If you don't see that, you should also be able to close out of Quicken by clicking on the File menu option and selecting Exit (the last option in the file menu).

If you're not seeing either of those options, could you please give more detail what you do see? If possible, could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing (with any personal information redacted)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If all else fails, you should be able to close Quicken by typing Alt+F4.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.