Time to add the Transfer Detection feature for the Mac. Vote for this.

Options
Expert
Expert Member
edited January 2 in Product Enhancements

It's time to add the Transfer Detection feature to the Mac version of Quicken. The Windows version has had this for years. I recently switched to a Mac an become quite aware of how not having this feature has made the Mac version cumbersome in dealing with credit card payments, savings to checking account transfers, and transfers between banks. Support offers clumsy workarounds that are prone to errors and run the risk of added time fixing transactions. Please this in development and get this fixed.

4 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Expert,

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm going to put a link to my use case information about automatic transfer detection in Quicken Windows so that people can decide if this is really for them. Please note for Quicken Mac there is only one mode for reviewing transactions and as such you can consider Quicken Mac to always be in "automatic transaction entry mode" when reading this thread:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/